Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

I don't consider myself a religious person, I believe I am more spiritual. However, I don't fear those that practice their faith. Nor do I have a need to attack them either. You can count me as one who is tired of the attacks on Christians and Christianity. I came across this observation last year at this time, I don't recall where. "The most basic difference between liberal thought concerning Christian faith, and conservative or traditional Christian faith is very simple. For liberals, it's all about "me" and how I can fashion a faith system to justify my choices. For conservatives, it's an issue of discovering what God has already said I should do and be, and then conforming my behavior and choices to what He wants to do in and though me". I find it a quite apt description of liberals period. Joyous Easter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home