Friday, November 17, 2006

Honesty Vs. Hypocrisy

Those are John Edwards two America's.

Can you guess where the Dummycrat resides?

A day after being part of a union conference call that yet again blasted Wal-Mart, Edwards disputed claims that a staffer contacted the retailer about purchasing a Sony PlayStation 3.

"Elizabeth and I don't shop at Wal-Mart. We haven't been in a Wal-Mart in years. We instructed no one to contact Wal-Mart on our behalf."

The jury will disregard that last statement...

Edwards now says a "volunteer" contacted Wal-Mart by mistake.

Wal-Mart pounced on the Millionaire Presidential wannabe....

A company spokesman said the Edwards staff member left a voicemail at the Raleigh store and identified himself as an Edwards staff member.

When the manager returned the call, the staff member again identified himself as working for Edwards, and Wal-Mart said it confirmed it with Edwards' office.

"While the rest of America's working families are waiting patiently in line, Sen. Edwards wants to cut to the front."

Edwards likes to brag that his six year old son Jack chastised a classmate for buying sneakers at Wal-Mart....

"If a 6-year-old can figure it out, America can definitely figure this out."

Sounds like brainwashing and bullying to me, about what I would you expect from a trial lawyer.

I don't shop Wal-Mart and I wouldn't work at Wal-Mart, those are my personal choices.

If you do, great. I know quite a few union members do!

My family had a small business when I was growing up and I remember over 40 years ago my father lamenting the loss of mom & pop businesses.

Like I've heard before, you'll never go broke underestimating the American public.

I do find this campaign to be very UN-American, probably without precedent.

The base line is the Dummycrats and their allies hate that Wal-Mart, in the past, gave large amounts of money to Republicans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home