Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Good to know


Dummycrats and the Iowa State Fair seem to fit well together, both freak shows and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Their candidates are always late there too.

In 2004 people waited outside in the cold rain for over an hour for Kerry/Edwards.

Last night the Clinton's were an hour late and Hellary shared too much information...

"And I'm thrilled to finally find something in politics that I'm doing that my husband didn't do."

I guess that means she received oral sex from the fat female intern too.

Hellary received a couple of endorsement's yesterday.

In Iowa, Ruth Harkin (wife of CommieTommie who remains neutered, oops neutral).

In in Philadelphia, Mayor John Street.

It was just last week that Mayor Street was chastised for waiting inline to buy an iPhone.

Larry West (write in mayoral candidate)..."How can you sit here with 200 murders in the city already?"

Street replied, "I'm doing my job."

West responded, "In this climate, at this time in this city, you shouldn't be waiting in line for a phone."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home