Thursday, May 22, 2008

Innuendo

























Feel free to have fun with Bubba's PEOPLE Magazine interview.

On Chelsea after Hellary lost the Iowa Caucus...

She was upset, bawled, went to her employer and said, 'Look, you got to let me go or give me an indefinite leave of absence. I'm not letting my mother go down like this.'"

OR

Telling PEOPLE he speaks to his wife "probably three times a day"

Because

"I got in the habit of not being an e-mailer when I was president because we had Newt Gingrich, who wanted to subpoena every e-mail ever written in the White House."

That last one may be a little harder and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Can't Innuendo by itself be an innuendo? Or does that make it a double entendre?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home