Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pinheads


Richard Cohen of The Washington Post sees SNOB-ama's lack of a flag pin...

as an expression of cool, the statement of a candidate who wants to be president but not at the cost of his intellectual integrity.

I don't wear a flag pin on my lapel and I never added a flag to my car after 9/11, but I've LOVED this Country before it became cool.

What bothers me about SNOB-ama is he first wore one and then didn't wear one, but has lately worn one and now wrap's himself up in several flags at his appearances.

Now he's ending his speeches with...and may God Bless the United States of America.

That phrase was no where to be found when he announced for the Presidency , or at the 2007 Iowa Jefferson-Jackson dinner or even on Caucus night.













They've only been added as he gears up towards a general election, instead of a Dummycrat campaign.

That's not "intellectual integrity", it's certainly not leadership and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Who the hell are SNOB-ama and Richard Cohen to question the patriotism, and intentions, of those that wear a flag pin?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home