Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Dippy Chicks


I see they're coming to the Tin Can in Des Moines with their “Accidents & Accusations” tour. I was never a big fan, I don't own any of their cd's. After what they did in March 2003, at a concert in London, I have to agree with Navy Airman Lt. Layne McDowell from Lubbock, Texas. "I have proudly fought for my country in the skies over Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan without regret. For you to travel to a foreign land and publicly criticize our Commander in Chief is cowardice behavior. How dare you pocket profits off songs about soldiers, their deaths and patriotism while criticizing their Commander in Chief abroad, even while they prepare to give their lives to ensure your own freedom of speech. Never again will I allow my funds to support your behavior. All you have done is to add your name to a growing list of American "Celebrities" who have failed to realize that they have obtained their successes on the backs of the American blue-collar workers such as our servicemen and women. To Natalie Maines: This Texan — this American will continue to risk his life to guarantee your freedoms. What will you do to deserve it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home