Friday, May 19, 2006

I've HERD of Cows, some are outSTANDING in their FIELD


I was never a fan of Iowa Beef Processors, IBP. However Mike Blouin's commercials are driving me up the wall. I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone who has spent so many years at the government TEAT. He says that "IBP forced families off the farm"!?! HOW?? This may prove UDDERly ridiculous, but I get a crazy notion in my mind. I see cows with guns in a farmhouse telling families they're here to perSUEDE them to leave the farm because IBP has STEAKed claim to the land. "STEER clear of the phone and get MOOOving or we'll make minceMEAT out of you". They run off the family pets because, "our BEEF isn't with you". I do believe I've MILKed this as far as I can and it's time to highTAIL it out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home