Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm a lot like my Dad

For years he was the only person I knew, especially a registered Democrat, that was still proud to have voted for Richard Nixon--twice.

I had a Dummycrat friend ask me the other day what I still thought of the President.

Without hesitation, "I still LOVE the guy".

I'm proud that I went to Ames to support him in the straw poll.
I'm still proud of meeting him before the 2000 caucuses and supporting him during. I'm glad I got the chance to tell him at the Southside YMCA, before the 2004 elections, that he's doing a great job.

I am sad and angry that the Fiberal Dummycrats care more about the next election than the next generation.

I guess it's how I'm in tune with the President too....

"We're in this grand ideological struggle, I am in disbelief that people don't take these people seriously."

That's a quote from a meeting the President had recently with a handful of columnists, like Mark Steyn

Exactly! What part of they want us all dead don't they understand!?!?

Here's more...

He dismissed the idea that going into Iraq had only served to "recruit" more terrorists to the cause. General Pace told me last week that, if anything, the evidence is that Iraq has tied up a big chunk of senior jihadists who'd otherwise be blowing up Afghanistan and elsewhere. The president's view is that before it was Iraq it was Israel; with these guys, it's always something.

"If it's not the Crusades, it's the cartoons."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home