Sunday, December 17, 2006

Moi?












When I started this blog back in April, I had no idea of the attention I would receive.

I thought that a few friends would enjoy my stuff.

I had no idea I'd get people like this....

Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf

Muhammed left a comment on my Donald Rumsfeld posting yesterday.

He also is part of another blog here...thebigmess.blogspot.com

Nice!?

Today I am totally stunned by this national recognition....

I have been named Time magazine's "Person of the Year"!!!

Ronald Reagan and I now have two things in common, both of us worked for Palmer Broadcasting---he at WHO Radio and me at KLYF Radio.

Apparently Time liked the content I create on the World Wide Web.

The 2006 "Person of the Year" hits newsstands tomorrow.

Maybe there's still hope I can win the Heisman!?

All I can say about my new found fame is, it's about TIME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home