Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Village Idiot

Hillary Rodham Clinton is making the rounds (Today, The View) for the re-release of her book, "It Takes A Village".

Talking about her vote to authorize military action in Iraq, HRC told NBC's Today...

"Obviously, if we knew then what we know now, there wouldn't have been a vote and I certainly wouldn't have voted that way."

Is her Senate desk too close to John "I voted for the $87 Billion before I voted against it" Kerry's?

If there wouldn't have been a vote, you couldn't have voted any which way!

Hell, if I knew then what I know now...I wouldn't have married my first wife!

She also said she would not support a short-term increase in U.S. troop presence in Iraq unless it was part of a more comprehensive plan to stabilize the country.

I guess that rules out baking cookies.

Don Surber, a columnist for the Charleston Daily Mail, points out Hillary makes a mistake bringing attention to her idiot book.

...That anti-welfare reform chestnut has not held up very well in the decade that followed.

The Kumbaya wisdom of African villages has deteriorated into an AIDS ravaged continent of civil war where young boys carry AK47s and troops and UN peacekeepers alike gangrape young girls.

...Hillary's test is not whether she can regurgitate liberal pablum on social issues, but whether she can deliver a military that is more than just a place to park her husband's ex-girlfriends.

Swapping child-rearing tips with Rosie O'Donnell ain't gonna cut it.

More like swapping spit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home