Saturday, April 21, 2007

Give me a head with hair







It was just last month that John Edwards told Beliefnet.com...

Jesus would be most upset with the selfishness of Americans...

AND

"I think that Jesus would be disappointed in our ignoring the plight of those around us who are suffering and our focus on our own selfish short-term needs. I think he would be appalled, actually."

All the while having his campaign pay for $400 hair cuts.

The scientific community is united in the fact that John Edwards is a hypocrite!

Now he says, "
It’s embarrassing to me...” and “I’m actually embarrassed by it".

He's only embarrassed that it was made public.

Edwards also said, “It doesn’t change who I am, what I believe in...”

That's what lottery winners always say too as they're picking up their multi-million dollar check.

John Edwards will be the same hypocrite at his $6 Million dollar 28,000 square foot mansion that sits on 102 acres or his over $2.5 Million dollar 2,800 square foot beach mansion.

At least he wasn't in Air Force One holding up traffic at LAX like Bubba did in '93.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home