Thursday, May 31, 2007

To Hellary and back


Citing the prevailing authority of the Senate, Hellary is defending her use of a corporate jet in her travels.

"Whatever I've done, I complied with Senate rules at the time."

She's right, the millionaire's club makes its own rules and it has one set for themselves and one for everyone else.

"Those were the rules. You'll have to ask somebody else whether that's good policy," she said.

Shouldn't a United States Senator and Presidential Candidate have a clue as to what GOOD POLICY is?

Sorry, I forgot I was talking about a CLINTON!

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

This is the same Hellary who just Tuesday said...

"I believe our government can once again work for all Americans. It can promote the great American tradition of opportunity for all and special privileges for none."

It comes as no surprise that Hellary doesn't see any hypocrisy in complaining about corporate America's largesse and skyrocketing executive pay during campaign events Wednesday all the while using $900,000 worth of travel on InfoUsa Inc.'s corporate jet.

It's obvious that she has no guilt over the carbon footprint of private jet travel either, seeing that a private jet creates 100,000 pounds of carbon dioxide in just 20 hours of use.

At yesterday's campaign appearance Hellary made light of her and Bubba's wealth...

"I know a lot of rich people. My husband and I never had any money ... now all the sudden we're rich."

A 2005 net worth between $10 Million and $50 Million, nearly John Edwards dough.

Tuesday she talked about...

"I prefer a 'we're all in it together' society."

That really means... "If I'm for all I can get, and you're for all I can get, we're all in it together!"

Hellary also said...

"I have nothing against rich people. ... but what made America great is the American middle class."

Which is better than the way she said it in April back in Iowa...

"Rich people didn't make American great."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home