Sunday, July 22, 2007

If the Caucuses kicked off today






















"I would say I am winning," the New York senator said Friday during a meeting with Des Moines Register reporters and editors when she was asked about her electability.

"If you look at the polls that are being taken - I personally think they're snapshots in time - but as opposed to talking hypothetically if you talk based on the information that we have, I am winning. I am winning. I am beating the Republicans."

In the immortal word of Howard Dean, King of the Iowa Caucuses...HYAH!!
And the scientific community is united in that fact.

I had a dream
But it turned to dust
What I thought was love
That must have been lust...

I'm winning
I'm winning
I'm winning
And I don't intend on losing again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home