Monday, August 06, 2007

Too early in too many ways




I didn't watch the 8 a.m Sunday Republican debate at Drake.


I did enjoy this observation from Jim Geraghty of National Review Online...

"First, George Stephanopolous was almost as bad as Chris Matthews, and that's a high bar to clear...

Reporter David Yepsen
"was worse, almost indignant with a question to Rudy on taxes. Seriously, the Republicans deal with these axe-grinding fossils and Clintonite hacks and the Democrats can't deal with Fox News? Cowboy up, you spineless weenies, Brit Hume isn't going to bite you."

I like David Yepsen, but when I see him on TV it looks to me like he's morphing into Grandpa Munster and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Is Joe Biden the only Dummycrat who's not afraid to debate on Fox?

Here's Roger Ailes take on that...

The candidates that can’t face Fox, can’t face Al Qaeda, And that’s what’s coming.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home