Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Loving God


I was agnostic for quite awhile in my life.

I now tell people I know there's a God, because he brought Chris into my life.

That woman is a Saint for putting up with me and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Here's more proof that there's a loving God...

CUBS LOSE!
CUBS LOSE!
CUBS LOSE!
HEY, HEY CUBS LOSE!

The Cubbies haven't been in a World Series since 1945 and haven't won one since 1908.

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

It strikes me as odd that the National League division series were both sweeps and that could likely happen in the American League as well with both series at 2 games to none.

I'm sure there'll be plenty of vitriol if the Yankees go down to defeat too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

And I sure hope Beezelbub's team, the Yanks, goes down in flames, you satanic Cub-hater, you!

5:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home