Friday, November 09, 2007

Star Bungled Blunders



Barry Obambi is having trouble keeping his truthiness together regarding his dis during The National Anthem at CommieTommie Harkin's wienie roast.

Barry is taking on an e-mail that is circulating showing his crotch stand.

The error in the e-mail is that it states Barry's blowing off The Pledge of Allegiance.

The picture in the e-mail, from Time, is accurate and they addressed it as The National Anthem in their coverage.

Barry's takes on the issue is one, wait two, wait three...

"I've been pledging allegiance to the flag since I was 3."

Or

"My grandfather taught me how to say the Pledge of Allegiance when I was 2."

Would you believe?

"My grandfather taught me how to say the Pledge of Allegiance when I was one or two."

These are all from different sources on the same day, Wednesday.

Barry continues...

"During the Pledge of Allegiance, you put your hand over your heart. During the national anthem, you sing."

And

For that act of patriotism, he puts his hand over his heart, he said, but he doesn't do so when he's listening to the national anthem.

"...with the Star Spangled Banner, you sing, so that's what I did."


That's his story and he's sticking(?) to it.

The video doesn't clearly show Barry singing, at least not at the beginning.

He may be mouthing it towards the end, but it is difficult to tell.

I don't care for Hellary, but at least she got it right and the scientific community is united in that fact.



During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. -- United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home