Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just running scared


Ron Paul says Fox News "is scared" of him.

I know that I am and I said so after the Straw Poll in August...

Ron Paul scares me.

He's a contradiction inside an enigma wrapped up in a conundrum.

Don't tell me that 9/11 could have been prevented with a lot more respect for the 2nd Amendment, the terrorists would have taken guns on board the planes instead of box cutters.

Don't tell me we need to get back to the Constitution and you're a firm believer in the rule of law, that same Constitution allows Congress to make law.

Don't tell me the U.S. can't be the world's policeman and then offer a bill to allow anyone to hunt Osama bin Laden.

Don't tell me
we must preserve all life and then have a bounty on bin Laden's head.

There were signs throughout Ames for his "revolution", more like
Devolution!

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

He says he's an OB/GYN, but if my wife were pregnant I wouldn't let him near her.

A reader, Michael, had this to say...

Great analysis, especially regarding Ron Paul.

His followers are fanatics and are very scary.

They will clog up a person's blog or a newspapers blog with hundreds taunts and "Go Paul!" comments, just to prove they are big and powerful -- on the Internet. Everywhere else? Not such much.


They are actually totalitarians
.

It is a nice t-shirt though.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps it would be time to wake up. Are you a zombie ?

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home