Thursday, January 31, 2008

No Worries Here




The Ragister wants the Dummycrats to carry Joanie Phonies banner forward.

Hey, Rudy dropped out yesterday and I think it's more important for America that his 12 commitments to voters are carried out and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I did enjoy this part of Joanie Phonies farewell address...



But I want to say this to everyone: with Elizabeth, with my family, with my friends, with all of you and all of your support, this son of a millworker's gonna be just fine.
































Talk about an understatement.

Even without y'alls help, I think the Multi Millionaire will be just fine in either his $6 Million dollar 28,000 square foot mansion that sits on 102 acres or his over $2.5 Million dollar 2,800 square foot beach mansion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home