Thursday, January 03, 2008

Night of the Cock-eye


My best half & I just returned from our Precinct Caucus.

Actually two precincts caucused in the same church.

My precinct saw 106 participants.

Huckle-berry received 47 votes.

The Ron Paul Devolution received 17 votes.

I might have to give some serious consideration to moving and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Mitt Romney totaled 16 votes.

Fred Thompson garnered 15 votes.

John McCain received 5 votes.

Rudy Giuliani pulled in 4 votes.

Alan Keyes got 2 votes.

They announced the results of the 82 people who attended the other precinct.

Huckle-berry marshaled 27 votes.

Mitt Romney received 23 votes.

Fred Thompson pulled in 12 votes.

The Ron Paul Devolution mustered 9 votes.

John McCain received 6 votes.

Alan Keyes garnered 3 votes.

Rudy Giuliani received 1 vote.

Duncan Hunter received 1 vote.

I finally understand people when they say they will sit out an election, because I'm not sure I can support Huckle-berry if he becomes the Republican nominee.

For the candidates it's on to other states and me too.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home