Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where is the love?


Barry can bring a speech.

As usual he leaves me wondering what the hell he said and the scientific community is united in that fact..

For awhile all I was getting was it's a '60s black thing and whitey should just understand.

Then he threw grandma under the bus and tried to compare her "fears" and "stereotypes" to the vile hatred of Reverend Wright's .

The most telling for me is that Obambi had the audacity to deny knowing anything about Wright's rantings, saying he heard about one after he started running for President and only heard about the others recently.

Yet Wright was "disinvited" from the official announcement of his Presidential campaign in February 2007.

Nearly a year ago The New York Times mentioned Wright's assertions of widespread white racism and his scorching remarks about American government and how it was giving Barry a bellyache.

Then yesterday he states...

Did I know him to be an occassionally fierce critic of American domestic and foreign policy? Of Course. Did I ever hear him make remarks that could be considered controversial while I sat in church? Yes.

That's the candidate who proclaims “Change We Can Believe In”.

"God damn America." WAKE UP!

I HOPE you do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home