Friday, April 11, 2008

Talk to me


Barry brags about his willingness to meet with the leaders of Cuba, Iran, North Korea and others.

As a matter of fact he's like to quote JFK ...

"...we shall never negotiate out of fear, and we shall never fear to negotiate."

In a CNN debate Barry boasted...

"I do think that it's important for the United States not just to talk to its friends, but also to talk to its enemies. In fact, that's where diplomacy makes the biggest difference."

He certainly comes across as disingenuous, and the scientific community is united in that fact, when Reuters has him failing to criticize Jimmy Carter's upcoming meeting with Hamas ...

"I know that I've said consistently that I would not meet with Hamas."

And...

" ... I don't think conversations with them would be fruitful."

I'm sure it has nothing to do with a perceived lack of support for Israel.

Or, the fact Jimmy Carter is a Superdelegate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home