Saturday, May 31, 2008

Buh Bye


Once again elitists are threatening to leave the country if the Republican candidate gets elected President.

Susan Sarandon said she'll move to Italy or Canada.

As an Italian, I'd say vaffanculo in all sincerity.

I'm hoping that means she'd take that flaming asshole Tim Robbins with her and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I first heard a Fiberal say they'd leave if Ronald Reagan got elected in 1980.

I was working at KHAK Radio/Cedar Rapids' Fun Spot and the news girl, Sue Riedl, and her Hippie wanna be boyfriend didn't follow through on it either.

I sent the Ragister's RekHA Basu information to facilitate her flight from freedom, because of the 2004 elections, but she's failed to follow through.

Sarandon might want to consider heading South, like her twins, because SAG doesn't just stand for the Screen Actors Guild.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home