Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Arrested Development


As a Packers fan, I enjoy problems our foes face.

Like DA BEARSS and first round draft choice Cedric Benson.

Benson, a former Texas Longhorn,had been a bust since day one, that was after a 36 day contract hold-out.

He suffered from a series of ankle, knee and shoulder problems.

His biggest problem is between his ears and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Apparently Benson spent too much time at Ditka's sucking down barley pops with Bill Swerski's Superfans.

Saturday he was arrested, for the second time, for operating a vehicle under the influence.

Here's Benson...

"I apologize for making the poor decision to drink and drive during the early morning of Saturday, June 7th."

"Given the incident last month, it was a particularly bad decision. I have no excuse for this lack of judgment. Though I strongly believe that I am not guilty of any crime, I realize that the public and the Bears organization hold me to higher standard. Though my local attorneys will continue to work hard to prove my innocence, I confess to using poor judgment. Please accept my deepest apology."

Drinking and driving is a crime you dumb jock!

Here's DA BEARSS...

"When individual priorities overshadow team goals, we suffer the consequences as a team."

"Those who fail to understand the importance of 'team' will not play for the Chicago Bears."

They should have known Benson was a me first person when in college he told people he'd rather win the Heisman Trophy than the National Championship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home