Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What a Hassel


WHO TV/13 Sports Chris Hassel makes the blog, again, because of something stupid he said last night.

During his 6:20p.m. anchor duties he did a story on the death of Iowa basketball player Jake Kelly's mother, Julia.

Hassel was giving Coach Todd Lickliter's reaction when he asked, "Do we have the mug?" of the coach.

Seconds later the Coach's face and words appeared onscreen.

I'm not sure if he was trying to be funny, it failed, or if he was unhappy with the control room.

Either way it was a tacky way to handle a serious situation and the scientific community is united in that fact.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hassel said...

Yeah, I was definately trying to be funny by saying the word "mug". What can you possibly be thinking? Obviously I was asking for the mug of Todd Lickliter because the director was running behind.

You must be a complete fool to think I'd try to make a joke in the middle of a story about a woman dying.

Why don't you email or call me personally if you have a problem and ask me about it before posting it on a public blog?

Chris Hassel

2:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home