Thursday, August 28, 2008

It ain't so, Joe



















On the night he accepted the Dummycrat nomination for Vice President, Inside Edition uncovered a lie Joe Biden told at the University of Iowa.

In a striking moment in December 2007, he opened his heart to University of Iowa students. "Let me tell you a little story. My wife and three kids were Christmas shopping for a Christmas tree, a tractor trailer, a guy who allegedly, and I never pursued it, drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family, killed my wife instantly, killed my daughter instantly, and hospitalized my two sons."

The truth is that Biden exaggerated the story...

No charges were ever filed. Local newspapers covered the results of the state probe with one 1972 headline declaring, "Trucker Cleared in Biden Crash." Delaware Deputy Attorney General Jerome Herlihy is also quoted in the 1972 article as saying "…there was absolutely no evidence of drinking."

Biden also distorted the story in his home state in 2001, telling University of Delaware students...

"It was an errant driver who stopped to drink instead of drive and hit a tractor trailer, hit my children and my wife and killed them."

Last night Barack Obama said about Joe Biden...

the "most effective thing he offers is his honesty".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home