Sunday, August 24, 2008

They were in ILL A NOISE

























I watched the debut of Obama/Biden and I'm not sure if it was the heat that got to all involved, but it couldn't have gone to plan.

The Presumptive President started, it while reading from the teleprompter, when he said...

"Let me introduce to you the next president".

Biden wasn't sure when he sits at the kitchen table like yours(?)...

before you put the kids -- after you put the kids to bed...

The crowd seemed confused during Biden's speech when he was hitting McCain with a long you can't change America meme.

...you can't change America when you know your first four years as president will look exactly like the last eight years of George Bush's presidency and the crowd began chanting, "Yes we can".

It sounded at the time like they were supporting McCain.

Biden did pick up on their chant...

My friends -- yes, we can
then went on to introduce the next President of the United States Barack America.

The crowd responded with chants of OBAMA!

I can see why he'd be confused, he hasn't served with him nearly as long as he has with Iowa's Tom Harkins.

I don't understand why Biden's wife having her doctorate was a problem...

Ladies and gentlemen, my wife Jill, who you'll meet soon, is drop dead gorgeous. My wife Jill, who you'll meet soon, she also has her doctorate degree, which is a problem.

I will give him nice looking on his wife.

Biden's daughter (?) must have been confused when her daddy outed her (in more ways than one and the scientific community is united in that fact)...

We share the same values, the values that we had passed on to us by our parents and the values Jill and I are passing on to our sons Beau and Hunter and Ashley.

Maybe it was from Ashley that Joe Blow Hard picked up, "I'm not the guy".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home