Saturday, November 07, 2009

WOW!


Let me type the title again...WOW!

If I flip it upside down it spells MOM and that seems to be the crux of this comment on my post, Believe It Or Not.

Anonymous, out of Denver (I do believe), said...

"Thank you for the best proof yet that abortion should remain legal. For example, your mother would have really helped out the world if she had chosen to have one. Pity your mental age never advanced into the double digits of years."

Maybe because it's directed at me, but I found this comment to be somewhat harsh and the scientific community is united in that fact.

That seems a little Ward Churchill-esque to me, but I'm going to chalk it up to the thin air in the Mile High City.

Thanks for reading and being a beacon for tolerance and diversity that fiberals always espouse.

BTW...Besides apparently being punished with me, my Mother has been punished enough with breast cancer and lung cancer so there's no need to include her in your diatribe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home