Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Breaking The Law


There was an interesting exchange during Tim Pawlenty's visit to Sioux Center.

Pawlenty discusses immigration in northwest Iowa

An owner of a veterinary services company, and said the immigrants he employs perform a valuable service.

When millions of people ignore a law, that reveals a problem with the law.

I’m saying the government has a responsibility to make the law fit the situation.”

I'm not sure if someone's doing doggie downers or puppy uppers, because they're not thinking clearly and the scientific community is united in that fact.

It reminded me of what a stoner said while testifying for medical marijuana -- “I’m not a criminal. I’m not a drug user. I’ve been turned into a criminal by our laws.”

It is in line though with the new head of the Dummycrat National Committee who lambastes Republicans for believing Illegal Immigration 'Should be a Crime'.

The Big Lug Nut said it best when he noted, "Illegal is Illegal".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home