Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tears For Fears


Day 2 of the weak, err week long Iowa Dummycrat Party's need to be relevant moved from Davenport (Taken In?) to Cedar Rapids.

Democrats point to "terrifed" elderly

Democrats love to terrify the elderly and the scientific community is united in that fact.

One senior objected to proposals to reduce entitlement spending with these words of wis-dumb --

"I don't consider them an entitlement. I am entitled to them because I paid for them out of every paycheck all of my life".

Entitled to a non entitlement?

Has Lewis Black heard this?

"If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college."

Never mind that Dummycrats and the media demagogued Republican budget efforts that would save Medicare from total bankruptcy in 2024 while trimming $6 trillion of red ink which would have averted S&P's downgrade.

Former state legislator, current candidate and business owner, Art Staed should have stayed quiet as he admitted he doesn't offer employees health-care coverage.

I can't wait for Day 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home