Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm a Packer backer

When people find out I'm a Green Bay Packer fan they usually make a cheesehead comment. I have to let them know I'm moldier than that, I'm pre-Ice Bowl. ESPN reported last night that Packer QB Brett Favre will return for a final season in 2006. I'm not surprised, who would want to end a career after your only losing season? While I'm grateful for the glory he helped return to Titletown, Favre can be frustrating. I felt the magic start to go in the Super Bowl loss to the Denver Broncos, I wasn't happy with Coach Mike Holmgren either. I believe Favre has cost a few too many games over the last few years. My fondest wish would be for #4 to go out like #7, John Elway. My worst fear is he'll go out like #19, Johnny Unitas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home