Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hell, she's still married to Bill...what do they expect?


The New York Post has an article about the money Peter Cook has given to Hillary Rodham Clinton, and other Dummycrats.

Cook is currently married to Christie Brinkley(Clinton, Brinkley & Cook pictured...he actually looks like John Edwards here), but the couple separated. Later reports have him bedding much younger girls, before and during the marriage.

Since 2000 HRC has received $13,000 in Cook contributions. The Post asked HRC if she'll return the contributions. "I'll have to look into it," Clinton said. Later Campaign aide Ann Lewis said, "Senator Clinton has met Peter Cook. We do not intend to return his contributions."

There's the CHAMPION of Women's causes and Children's Issues!

Cook has also given money to Dummycrat Ted Kennedy. In 2004 he gave $2,000 John Kerry.
"I met him. I think I know him," Kerry said. Asked about reports of Cook's adultery, Kerry said, It wouldn't have happened if I were President! Actually Kerry said, "I would want to know the facts before I make a comment on it."

Cook also gave $10,000 to the Dummycrat National Committee around the time of the 2004 Democratic Convention in Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home