Thursday, July 27, 2006

I know you are, but what am I?


Let's see if I get this right. In a speech in Florida Howard Dean calls for an end to Divisiveness then proceeds to...

*Attack President Bush personally and on national defense, health care, education and Social Security.

*Call Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri a-Maliki an "Anti-Semite".

*Republicans and their agenda.

*Called Congresswoman Kathrine Harris a "Crook" and compared her to Joseph Stalin.

No Divisiveness there! Just like a Fiberal Dummycrat to call everyone else the names they actually are. Maybe Mr. Dean should remember when you point a finger at someone, there are three more pointing back at you! I like what Senator John Warner (R-VA) had to say, "I dismiss Howard Dean. Really, he's a disappointment, even to Democrats. I don't care to deal with that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home