Sunday, July 09, 2006

Therapy for me


Before I started this blog, I used to write Letters to the Editor of the Ragister. On average I'd get 9 letters published yearly.

The reason I started blogging was because the Ragister LIED about printing the last two letters I had written them. They called to confirm my personal info (name, address and that I had indeed written the letter) and advised me that it would be published. Those last two letters NEVER appeared in print.

I find that I don't need to write to them to espouse what I believe. The Ragister was too limiting in too many ways.

I almost fell off the wagon on Friday...it was CLOSE!

The Ragister put into print two musings of morons.... one they actually pay(pictured, small as to not offend sensiblities).

RekHA Basu's opinion piece went off on allegations of U.S. troops killing Iraqi civilians. "This is the fourth investigation in four months...". She then mentions Gitmo and Abu Ghraib and how she's "tired of human-rights concerns being dismissed....". She also wondered what if a foreign occupied force raped, tortured and killed Americans?

THERE'S THE RUB!

Americans have been tortured and killed!

Roughly 3,000 on our own soil that started this whole mess to begin with. It would just be nice if those "majority" of Muslims and Ms. Basu would get as worked up over those FACTS as they do over these allegations!

The second moron was from Indianola. She continues "to be dumb-struck by the Republicans who are rejoicing over the death of al-Qaida leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi".

Shelly Dugan, in my humble opinion, I do believe you were struck dumb way before then!

Her letter assumes that his death "could only infuriate the evil al-Qaida and make them hate us more."

Ms. Dugan your assume makes an ass out of you, but I will not allow it to make one out of me.

I don't believe they can hate us more(See previous paragraph about the 3,000 dead Americans). Most people, not all Republicans, realize the hate runs so deep that they won't stop til we're all dead. Those struck dumb will probably be among the last struck dead because you'll be so busy appeasing them that they'll enjoy toying with you.

Aaahhh, I feel a bit better!

*****UPDATE*****

I did have to e-mail Basu....

Roughly 3,000 Americans were killed in The World Trade Centers, The Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania by an invading force called al-Qaida. Americans have been tortured, killed, and raped throughout the world by members of al-Qaida. Al-Qaida, and other terrorist organizations, have a long range goal of our permanent destruction. It would be nice if you got as worked up over these FACTS as you have over these four ALLEGATIONS! Please forward to me the dates of those columns that address those human rights abuses.

I doubt that she'll respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home