Monday, January 29, 2007

Can't Respect the Clintons

Hillary's foray into Iowa is providing some fodder.

In Davenport, HRC was asked how she would deal with the world's dictators, should she become president.

HRC's response, "What in my background equips me to deal with evil and bad men?".

Various reports have the audience breaking out in laughter.

When reporters brought the subject up later, HRC turned "chilly" according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

One reporter said the audience may have thought the "evil man" was about the "bad side of Bill.''

HRC, "Oh, c'mon, I don't think anybody in there thought that."

Please, it's the first and only thought anyone had!

The Sun-Times found two Iowans in attendance and asked them...

Dustin Burnaugh, 21, a Davenport resident who said he thought she was referring to "the whole Clinton scandal.

"Everyone was thinking it, and she didn't want to say it. That's what everyone was thinking."

Pat Baxter-Rebal 64, of LeClaire said Clinton was making a sly allusion to "her history with her husband, all played out on a public stage...

Back to HRC..."I thought I was funny. You guys keep telling me to lighten up, be funny. I get a little funny and now I'm being psychoanalyzed."

What would Sigmund Freud say?

Maybe..."I have found little that is good about human beings. In my experience most of them are trash".

Or..."From error to error, one discovers the entire truth".

I personally think Freud would sum up his psychoanalysis of the Clinton's this way...

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home