Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oscar Oscar!


Al Gore's schlockumentary, about Gore-bull warming, received two Academy Award nominations today.

Ironically the same day that weather prognosticators suggested that the cold weather expected to hit the U.S. Midwest between Jan. 28 and Feb. 1 will now persist longer than previously expected.

Some forecasters are calling for "the coldest outbreak in years" for large parts of the U.S. between Feb. 2-6.

What happened to Gore-bull warming? Where's El-Nino?

As I told my wife Chris recently, "I hate winter".

I then corrected it to, "I don't mind winter when we're in Maui, I hate winter in Iowa".

Word is that Gore will attend the show next month and will walk the red carpet.

He's scheduled to fly out in his solar powered jet and arrive by solar powered limo, cuz he's carbon neutral after all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home