Thursday, February 22, 2007

A sober Scotsman?


Craig Ferguson, host of CBS'"The Late Late Show", told viewers that after seeing photos of Britney Spears, he reconsidered making jokes at the expense of the "vulnerable."

Ferguson is an alcoholic who states he's been sober 15 years.


"For me, comedy should have a certain amount of joy in it. It should be about attacking the powerful - the politicians, the Trumps, the blowhards - going after them. We shouldn't be attacking the vulnerable."

"Now I'm not saying Britney is alcoholic, I don't know what she is - alcoholic or not - but she clearly needs help," he said.

I saw a replay of Ferguson's monologue and he also said that at 25, Spears is "just a baby... A BABY!"

HARDLY!

At 25, I finally got my car insurance to go down, bought my first house and got married for the first time. Ferguson is an alcoholic who states he's been sober 15 years.

Spears has two babies and two former husbands.

Just because someone acts like a baby, doesn't make them a baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home