Saturday, February 24, 2007

Telling it like it is

Excerpts from an interview Vice President Cheney did with ABC news...

John Karl: The speaker of the house was so upset about your comment that she called the White House to complain.

Cheney: I'm not sure what part of it is that Nancy disagreed with. She accused me of questioning her patriotism. I didn't question her patriotism. I questioned her judgment. Al-Qaeda functions on the basis that they think they can break our will. That's their fundamental underlying strategy: that if they can kill enough Americans or cause enough havoc, create enough chaos in Iraq, then we'll quit and go home. My statement was that if we adopt the Pelosi policy, that we will validate the strategy of Al-Qaeda. I said it, and I meant it. And I'm not backing down.

Karl: But hasn't our strategy been failing? Isn't that why the president has had to come out with a new strategy?

Cheney: A failed strategy. Let's see. We didn't fail when we got rid of Saddam. We didn't fail when we held elections. We didn't fail when we got a constitution written. They’re all success stories.

Karl: Didn't we fail when 3,000 American soldiers are all killed --

Cheney: You wish there was never a casualty, Jonathan. Always a regret when you have casualties. But we are at war.

We were too successful too early!

The herd mentality of our ADHD, instant gratification society has been pounded by the negativity of the Media and the politicization by Fiberal Dummycrats who chiefly care about their return to power.

DRAFT CHENEY '08!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home