Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Channeling














What would Jesus think (WWJT)?

Thanks to John Edwards, we now know!

You expect this from a psychic medium such as John Edward (pictured posing), but not Presidential wannabe John Edwards.

Then I remembered how Attorney John Edwards made his multi-millions suing doctors he said didn't perform necessary c-sections.

At one point Edwards told the jury...

"this child is speaking to me. She's not here. She's not with us anymore but she's speaking to you through me. I can feel her speaking to me right now. She's telling me things."

Now Edwards tells us, in an interview with Beliefnet.com...

Jesus would be most upset with the selfishness of Americans and the country's willingness to go to war "when it's not necessary."

I guess Jesus forgives Edwards vote to authorize the Iraq war because he's repented.

Edwards goes on to speak in tongues...

"I think that Jesus would be disappointed in our ignoring the plight of those around us who are suffering and our focus on our own selfish short-term needs. I think he would be appalled, actually."

Edwards doesn't tell us what Jesus thinks of selling his Georgetown mansion for $5.2 Million to the Founder/CEO of Sunrise Senior Living.

That CEO is under Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigation for selling stock before an announcement of an accounting problem that caused the stock to drop.

Edwards also failed to mention what Jesus thinks of his recent selfish short-term acquisition of a 28,000 square foot mansion that sits on 102 acres in Orange County, North Carolina.

The over $6 Million dollar mansion is that counties largest and most valuable residence.

I doubt he'll soon be sporting a WWJT bracelet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home