Friday, March 02, 2007

Poor Poor Pitiful Me


The Pickle pouts on IPTV's "Iowa Press", airing tomorrow and Sunday.

"I don't want to sound like sour grapes, but you should not pay attention to early polls."

Oh poor poor me, oh poor pitiful me!

"Iowa polls are not accurate in terms of caucus support."

Woe is me!

"We were absolutely convinced, and I remain convinced and will as long as I live, that I would have won the Iowa caucuses based on the information that we had that is legitimate."

Des Moines pollster Ann Selzer said...."not all polls are bad."

"I've seen several polls in Iowa with decent sampling, and not one says Tom Vilsack had a good shot to take Iowa on caucus night."

Vilsack lied, the Iowa caucuses could have died!
The Pickle's problem was money related alright.

He'd been in government so long that he spent like a drunken sailor, allegedly burning though $500,000 a month.

7 campaign offices in his "home" state!

Campaign swings to New Hampshire, Pittsburgh, Nevada and South Carolina.

If he had a decent strategery, and more than 1,159 supporters at home, he could have ridden "BIG MO" to New Hampshire and beyond...HYAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home