Monday, February 26, 2007

Recount! ReVote!

I don't think Al Gore actually won an Oscar (technically he didn't)!

I didn't get to vote.

Every vote should count and they should count every vote!

The few minutes that Chris watched was more than I could take.

I suffered through the schlock of people who are only smart enough to read what is written for them.

I did see the Gore/DiCaprio lame attempt to get Gore to announce another Presidential run and that the Oscar's have gone green (other than the envy that has to permeate through Hollyweird for those who didn't win).

I was going to announce that I too have gone green, but then I thought I'm a trend setter:

Green has always been my favorite color.

The Green Bay Packers have always been my favorite NFL team.

My uncle was a Green Beret and I loved the "Ballad Of The Green Berets" by SSgt. Barry Sadler.

Green River's have always been one of my favorite soda fountain drinks.

I like peas and green beans.

I love greenbacks and would like more, please.

Going forward...

I'll insist on only greens in my dinner salad.

I'll use green salsa when I eat Mexican.

I'll drink green beer on St. Patrick's Day (I never have).

Does that mean I'll pee green?

I feel like a better human bean (oops being) already, I'd like to Thank the Academy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home