Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Superficial Dummycrats

First John Edwards' hair and now Hellary's medicinal makeover.

From the Boston Herald...

So I’m in New Hampshire for the Democrats’ debate Sunday, watching on two huge screens. The instant Hillary appears, the woman behind me whispers, “Oh look at Hillary. She’s had work done!”
I put the question to WBZ’s political guru Jon Keller: Notice anything about Hillary? “Botox,” he replied, not missing a beat.


It's poison I tell ya...POISON!

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

A major problem with all this: I saw new pictures of Hillary yesterday morning, post-debate. She looked positively awful, tired, jowly, forcing me to face the possibility that Sunday was just good lighting and sublime makeup. But I’m holding out hope for medical intervention nonetheless.
A plumped up, plumped out President Hillary would at least be easier on the eyes.

Here's what's interesting...

Here’s the good news, ladies. “Hillary could’ve left an event in Washington at 9 o’clock, had all this done and been back on the campaign trail next morning.”
And if she didn’t want to tell, no one would know, not Bill, staff or the Secret Service.

No one would know?

That's why it was the first thing you thought of when you saw her and that's why you wrote the column that included a "before & after" shot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home