Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Peace, Love, Dope & Barry


San Francisco is the site of tonight's Major League Baseball's All-Star game.

It seems to be the only place that adores Barry Bonds and the scientific community is united in that fact...

"My thing is that I feel disappointed in some of those fans that were influenced by a third-party judgment and have not given me that opportunity just to know me. People in San Francisco know me."

I got this alleged Barry Bonds rookie card in an e-mail the other day...

I am selling one of my Barry Bonds rookie cards to the highest bidder. I for one, do not believe the steroid stories about Barry and believe he will be in the Hall of Fame someday.

I think it'll be a sad day when he breaks the home run record because of the cloud of suspicion he's helped linger over the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home