Monday, August 20, 2007

Matching Headline & Story


I caught up on my reading when I came back from Wisconsin.

Thankfully its the Ragister so it takes little time.

I caught this headline in Saturday's paper...

Military isn't for 'dumb, ignorant,' Dodd says

I thought it better suited for this story...

Obama To Woo 'Downscale Dems'

For the past 40 years, Democratic nominating contests have pitted "wine track" candidates (backed by young, well-off, college-educated elites) against "beer track" opponents (who cultivate a less-educated coalition of min orities and blue-collar workers).

The 2008 contest is no exception. According to the latest Cook Political Report survey, Hillary Clinton polls 12 points higher among voters who haven't graduated from college than those who have; Obama's numbers are reversed. His problem: only 34 percent of likely Democratic primary voters have college degrees.

Which is why I've said I'd have to have a frontal lobotomy before I'd vote Dummycrat.

And the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home