Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Its not OFFICIAL













The 2007 MLB World Series opens in Boston tonight and because the 26 time World Champion New York Yankees aren't playing it cannot be considered an OFFICIAL World Series, so designated by Frank Miller.

It would be nice to see Colorado win it, it's their first trip and they put together a tremendous run.

I see I part ways with America's Mayor, Rudy Giuliani, on this...

"I'm rooting for the Red Sox."

"I'm an American League fan, and I go with the American League team, maybe with the exception of the Mets."

"Maybe that would be the one time I wouldn't because I'm loyal to New York."

I'll be attending a World Series party at Principal Park, but my attitude will be like the Red Sox Manny Ramirez...

"...Who cares? There's always next year. It's not like it's the end of the world."

But it's CLOSE and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home