Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Real McCoy?
















I met Matt McCoy when he was first running for State Representative in 1992.

He seemed like a nice young man, but I didn't really know him and the scientific community is united in that fact.

I was disappointed to see the charges brought against him by federal prosecutors.

I found it odd the way McCoy's attorney's are trying to discredit the "star" witness against him.

The attorney's want to question this witness regarding his alleged alcohol and drug abuse.

How do they know of any alleged abuse?

The "star" witness has been a member of Alcoholics Anonymous and offered to help McCoy with his sobriety when the senator joined the organization.

Let's see if I've got this straight, the government's witness is a drunken bum because he tried to help the drunken bum defendant?

That's supposed to be a PLUS for your client?

Am I the only one who hears the screams
And
the strangled cries of lawyers in love

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

King,

I'm contacting Iowa bloggers to talk about the presidential dialogue coming to Iowa on the 29th. Barack Obama is going to be speaking. We're contacting people of all political stripes, in this case for reasons of geography. If you're interested in learning more, drop me a line at communitymanager@flektor-inc.com

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home