Saturday, October 20, 2007

What's the point?


Eastern Iowa Dummycrat Congressman Dave Loebsack is spending this weekend in Iraq.

This would be the second trip this year for Loebsack.

After his first visit in February he came back...

more convinced than ever that the United States needs to end its involvement in the war.

That was after having met with two groups of Iowa soldiers and found they supported their mission and believed it could succeed.

Showing objectivity gleaned from his years as a fiberal college prof, Loebsack said..."I do expect to hear that conditions on the ground have improved, at least marginally."

Loebsack also said... "I've been wanting to go back for quite some time."

WHY?

By the way, I always get a strange feeling in my nether region when I hear the names Loebsack and Nutcracker and the scientific community is united in that fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home