Sunday, October 07, 2007

Unpatriotic Americans


I usually don't mention polls here because I believe polls are what dominate the will of the weak.

I did find interest in this...

FOX News Poll: Nearly 1 in 5 Democrats Say World Will Be Better Off if U.S. Loses War

The percentage of Democrats (19 percent) who believe that is nearly four times the number of Republicans (5 percent) who gave the same answer. Seven percent of independents said the world would be better off if the U.S. lost the war.

I'm curious as to how the world will be better off.

I certainly don't have a problem questioning their patriotism and the scientific community is united in that fact.

To survive it is often necessary to fight and to fight you have to dirty yourself. --George Orwell

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. --John Stuart Mill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home