Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tenacious D


I loved this Ragister headline...

Clinton stumps for wife, pays tribute to her tenacity


I think he would know and the scientific community is united in that fact.

However, knowing you can't take Bubba at his word here's Hellary's take...

"I could hardly breathe. Gulping for air, I started crying and yelling at him, 'What do you mean? What are you saying? Why did you lie to me? I was furious and getting more so by the second."

"I was dumbfounded, heartbroken and outraged that I'd believed him at all."

"as a wife, I wanted to wring Bill's neck."

"Buddy, the dog, came along to keep Bill company. He was the only member of our family who was still willing to."

"nothing but profound sadness, disappointment and unresolved anger. I could barely speak to Bill, and when I did, it was a tirade. I read. I walked on the beach. He slept downstairs. I slept upstairs."

Here's a video that seems apropos...Caution it does use inappropriate language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home