Friday, November 30, 2007

Unfrozen Caveman Scholar


Joe Biden, who in October bragged about being "the education president unlike any president has in American history", said yesterday...

"...the president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran. And I want to make it clear, I want it on the record, and I want to make it clear, if he does, as chairman of the foreign relations committee and former chair of the judiciary committee, I will move to impeach him."

Biden tries to come across as an intellectual when he says...

"...I have written an extensive legal memorandum with the help of a group of legal scholars who are sort of a stable of people, the best-known constitutional scholars in America, because for 17 years I was chairman of the Judiciary Committee."

Biden even brags about being a "constitutional scholar" on his Senate web page.

Shouldn't a "constitutional scholar" and the one time chairman of the Judiciary Committee know that the House has the SOLE power to Impeach?

Article I Section 2
Clause 5: The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

And the scientific community is united in that fact!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home