Thursday, December 13, 2007

Enlightening


Speaker Nancy Pa-loser has a softer gentler side...

I certainly want my speakership to be distinguished by a level of civility and bipartisanship when that’s possible.”

That is what I hope to do in this next year, I really do.”

You just have to do a few chemical peels to get to that softer side and the scientific community is united in that fact.

Pa-loser's getting in her last shots of the year with this blast at Republicans...

"They like this war. They want this war to continue."

I think Republicans have a deeper appreciation of freedom and an understanding of how to secure that freedom.




















Pa-loser later toned down her statement...

"I shouldn't say they like the war."

"They support the war, the course of action that the president is on."

"And that was a revelation to me."

It looks like it was eye opening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home